What is Lupron depot?
Lupron depot or Leuprolide acetate is a synthetic nonapeptide analog of naturally occurring gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH or LH-RH). It is a GnRH agonist, that significantly reduces estrogen levels. It is used in endometriosis, assisted reproduction, prostate cancer etc.
Questions and answers on "Lupron depot"
Health resources related to Lupron depot
- Lupron depot and hair loss
- Lupron depot 3.75 mg injection
- Alternatives to lupron depot
- Can i take lupron depot for uterine fibroids?
- Usage of lupron depot
- Canada lupron depot 3.75
- Usages of lupron depot
- Can i take lupron depot ped for precocious puberty?
- Side effects of lupron depot injection
- Lupron depot 3 month injection