What is Lovastatin?
Lovastatin is a member of the drug class of statins, used in combination with diet, weight-loss, and exercise for lowering cholesterol (hypolipidemic agent) in those with hypercholesterolemia to reduce risk of cardiovascular disease. Lovastatin is a naturally occurring drug found in food such as oyster mushrooms and red yeast rice.
Questions and answers on "Lovastatin"
Health resources related to Lovastatin
- Is lovastatin a generic drug
- Lovastatin 20mg and beer
- Is lovastatin safe
- Remedy for leg pain and pigmentation after taking lovastatin
- Lovastatin heart palpitations
- What is lovastatin cholesterol medication
- How long does lovastatin stay in the body
- Lovastatin compared to lipitor
- Blood tests done should i take lovastatin
- Lovastatin and grapefruit