What is Lotrimin?
Clotrimazole (brand name Lotrimin) is an antifungal medication commonly used in the treatment of fungal infections such as vaginal yeast infections, oral thrush, and ringworm. It is also used to treat athlete's foot and jock itch.
Questions and answers on "Lotrimin"
Health resources related to Lotrimin
- Ringworm lotrimin af ketoconazole aloquin gel microsporum canis
- Does lotrimin cure yeast infection
- Usages of lotrimin
- Lotrimin powder for yeast infection
- Lotrimin af cream for baby
- Lotrimin foot powder
- Lotrimin in eye
- Lotrimin for mosquito bites
- Difference between lotrimin and lamisil
- Lotrimin cream for pimples