What is Loratadine?
This medication is an antihistamine that treats symptoms such as itching, runny nose, watery eyes, and sneezing from hay fever and other allergies. It is also used to relieve itching from hives.
Questions and answers on "Loratadine"
Health resources related to Loratadine
- What are loratadine tablets for
- Loratadine fertility implantation
- Loratadine 10mg tablets
- Loratadine long-term effects
- Uses for loratadine 10mg
- Can under eyes ligthen using loratadine
- Loratadine in 6month old
- Loratadine syrup for children
- Whats the difference between loratadine and cetirizine
- Loratadine 10 mg antihistamine