What is Locoid?
Topical steroids are the topical forms of corticosteroids. Topical steroids are the most commonly prescribed topical medications for the treatment of rash, eczema, and dermatitis. Topical steroids have anti-inflammatory properties, and are classified based on their vasoconstriction abilities. There are numerous topical steroid products. All the preparations in each class have the same anti-inflammatory properties, but essentially differ in base and price.
Questions and answers on "Locoid"
Health resources related to Locoid
- Locoid lipocream hydro cortisone butyrate
- Locoid lipocream for dash on penis shaft
- Usages of locoid
- Locoid lotion generic
- Locoid lipocream generic
- Benefits of locoid cream
- Purchase locoid lipocream
- Will locoid lipocream treat skin rash?
- Locoid penis skin turns red and thin red scortum
- Can locoid lipocream cure seborrheic dermatitis?