What is Lithium?
Lithium is an inorganic metal.It has only one indication in medicine.It is used in bipolar illness.The side effects of lithium are hypothyroidism, nephrogenic diabetes insipidus, derangement of renal functions.Patients on lithium should get their renal functions done regularly.
Questions and answers on "Lithium"
Health resources related to Lithium
- How long does extended lithium stay in system
- Boyfriend takes lithium medication
- Side effect of Lithium
- Lithium er package insert
- Lithium and seroquel conbination
- Lithium in the stool
- Lithium and kidney disease
- Lithium how to cure shaky hands
- Lithium and kidney damage symptoms
- Lithium 450 mg extended-release