What is Lidocaine?
Lidocaine is a common local anesthetic and antiarrhythmic drug. Lidocaine is used topically to relieve itching, burning and pain from skin inflammations, injected as a dental anesthetic or as a local anesthetic for minor surgery.
Questions and answers on "Lidocaine"
Health resources related to Lidocaine
- Is it safe to take self medicated lidocaine injections
- Lidocaine toxic dose
- Lidocaine rinse adult dosage
- Lidocaine cream dosage
- Lidocaine hydrochloride jelly for sex
- Lidocaine iv side effects
- Delayed lidocaine reactions
- Lidocaine same as xylocaine
- Billing for lidocaine injection
- Lidocaine infusion side effects