What is Levaquin?
Levaquin (levofloxacin) is in a group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. Levaquin is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, sinuses, kidneys, bladder, or prostate. Levaquin is also used to treat bacterial infections that cause bronchitis or pneumonia, and to treat people who have been exposed to anthrax or plague.
Questions and answers on "Levaquin"
Health resources related to Levaquin
- Will taking levaquin and hydrocodone cure pyelonephritis and kidney stone
- Levaquin with alcohol
- Can taking levaquin for bronchitis delay my period
- Levaquin and wine
- Healing levaquin tendonitis
- Torn labrum levaquin
- Levaquin and dairy products
- Does levaquin treat cellulitis
- Levaquin treats what
- What is levaquin used for