What is Letrozole?
Letrozole is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of local or metastatic breast cancer that is hormone receptor positive or has an unknown receptor status in postmenopausal women. Apart from this it is used off-label for endometriosis, gynaecomastia and ovarian stimulation.
Questions and answers on "Letrozole"
Health resources related to Letrozole
- Letov 2.5mg letrozole tablets usp
- Scanty menses on letrozole and duphaston
- Can letrozole cause hypercholesterolemia or tinnitus
- Letrozole taken 6th day results
- Letrozole tablets with astaxanthin capsules ovashield
- Letrozole scabs in nose
- Tooth problems and letrozole
- Letrozole tablets and tablet duphastan combination
- Letrozole 25mg 40 tabs
- Letrozole and today last dose of duphaston