What is Latanoprost?
It is a prostaglandin analogue, administered to eye for increasing the outflow of fluid and resulting decrease in intraocular pressure.
Questions and answers on "Latanoprost"
Health resources related to Latanoprost
- Latanoprost eye gtts
- What is latanoprost ophthalmic solution
- Latanoprost ophthalmic solution side effects
- Usages of latanoprost
- Does latanoprost cause joint pain in body
- Side effect of latanoprost
- Latanoprost eye drops
- Usage of latanoprost
- Is latanoprost the same as xalatan
- Latanoprost 0005 eye drops
Recent questions on Latanoprost
Related Lab Tests