What is Lanoxin?
Lanoxin is the digoxin drug used in treatment of congestive heart failure. It is a cardiac glycoside.
Questions and answers on "Lanoxin"
Health resources related to Lanoxin
- Does lanoxin cause erectile disfunction
- What is the best time to take lanoxin and toprol
- Side effect of lanoxin
- Side effects of lanoxin
- Why give lanoxin for aplastic anemia?
- Usages of lanoxin
- Lanoxin food interactions
- Can i take lanoxin for chf ?
- On lanoxin eltroxin calaptin serafo inhaler clopilet side effects
- Usage of lanoxin