What is Lamisil?
Lamisil (terbinafine) is an antifungal medication. Lamisil tablets are used to treat infections that affect the fingernails or toenails. Lamisil oral granules are used to treat a fungal infection of scalp hair follicles in children who are at least 4 years old.
Questions and answers on "Lamisil"
Health resources related to Lamisil
- Lamisil spray powder
- Side effect of lamisil
- Is peeling a side effect of lamisil at?
- Lamisil on face pimple
- Lamisil pills for athletes foot
- Can i apply lamisil cream on my genital area (vagina)
- Side effects of taking lamisil
- Lamisil spray side effects
- Lamisil sun exposure
- What is lamisil tablets used for