What is Isoniazid?
It is an anti TB drug used as the first line treatment drug for tuberculosis. Organisms rapidly develop resistance against this drug if it is used alone in the treatment of active disease. Hepatic toxicity is the major side effect.
Questions and answers on "Isoniazid"
Health resources related to Isoniazid
- Is it safe to take isoniazid while breastfeeding
- Isoniazid trying to conceive
- Side effects of isoniazid
- Positive ppd result started with isoniazid suggest
- Isoniazid long-term side effects
- Isoniazid side effects weight gain
- Isoniazid therapy side effects
- Long-term effects of isoniazid
- Isoniazid 300 mg
- Isoniazid is making me sick