What is Ipratropium?
synthetic anticholinergic similar to atropine; antagonizes actetylcholine receptors, inhibit mucous gland secretions. uses- bronchospasm w/COPD, rhinitis.
Questions and answers on "Ipratropium"
Health resources related to Ipratropium
- Mixing brovana and ipratropium
- Ipratropium and spiriva
- Tiotropium and ipratropium
- Ipratropium albuterol side effects
- Is runny nose a side effect of ipratropium nasal?
- What are the side effects of ipratropium and albuterol?
- Side effect of ipratropium
- Tiotropium vs ipratropium differences
- Does ipratropium have opium
- Tiotropium vs ipratropium