What is Iodine?
Iodine is a chemical element with symbol I and atomic number 53. Iodine is needed for the normal metabolism of cells. Humans need iodine for normal thyroid function, and for the production of thyroid hormones. Iodized salt is table salt with iodine added.
Questions and answers on "Iodine"
Health resources related to Iodine
- Low iodine diet alcohol
- Do you suggest iodine supplements for hypothyroid patients
- Iodine injections involving iv why did veins keep collapsing
- What foods to avoid while taking iodine
- Iodine in the eyes
- Is seafood the prime source of iodine
- Will iodine defeciency cause sleep disturbances
- After you have an iodine injection
- Iodine plus 2 tablets
- Iodine in your diet