What is Insulin?
Insulin is a hormone secreted by beta cells of Islets of pancreas. This is the hormone which regulates the blood sugar levels in the body. Whenever there is any condition which causes damage to these cells will result in increased blood sugar in the body. Insulin is used parenterally in the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
Questions and answers on "Insulin"
Health resources related to Insulin
- Basal bolus insulin regimen
- Can you buy insulin over the counter
- Real cases of sliding scale insulin
- What type of insulin for type 1 diabetesjuvenile
- Accidental insulin injection non-diabetic
- U 500 humulin insulin
- Using insulin apidra lantus prescribed with galvus met over medication
- Prolonged use of insulin
- Insulin stacking effect
- Leg pain when taking insulin