What is Indocin?
Indometacin (INN and BAN) or indomethacin (AAN, USAN and former BAN) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) commonly used as a prescription medication to reduce fever, pain, stiffness, and swelling. It works by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins, molecules known to cause these symptoms. It is marketed under more than twelve different trade names.
Questions and answers on "Indocin"
Health resources related to Indocin
- Side effect of indocin
- Is indocin used in the treatment of bartter syndrome?
- Is indocin used in the treatment of achilles tendon rupture ?
- Can indocin cure tendonitis?
- I am suffering from achilles tendon rupture, can i take indocin iv?
- Indocin side effects erectile
- Is indocin a narcotic
- Indocin for gout
- Will indocin treat frozen shoulder?
- Is clay colored stools a side effect of indocin iv?