What is Implanon?
Implanon is a birth control (contraceptive) implant for women. Implanon is a flexible plastic rod about the size of a matchstick that is placed under the skin of the upper arm. It releases a low, steady dose of a progestational hormone to thicken cervical mucus and thin the lining of the uterus (endometrium). Implanon typically suppresses ovulation as well.
Questions and answers on "Implanon"
Health resources related to Implanon
- Implanon red and clear stringy bloody discharge
- Had implanon heavy bleeding will having sex be dangerous
- Had implanon inserted yet pregnant do not want child
- Weight lifting after implanon
- Does having implanon cause brownish discharge now and then
- Does implanon cause brown discharge
- Continuous bleeding after using implanon on arm is it normal
- Implanon hurts when moving arm
- Implanon and glaucoma
- Implanon in my arm is this normal