What is Hydroxyurea?
An oral antineoplastic agent that inhibits DNA synthesis; used to treat various malignancies including melanoma, chronic myelocytic leukemia, and carcinoma of the ovary.
Questions and answers on "Hydroxyurea"
Health resources related to Hydroxyurea
- Side effects of hydroxyurea capsules
- Is hydroxyurea a cure for chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Can hydroxyurea systemic cure polycythemia vera?
- Hydroxyurea sores in the mouth
- Hydroxyurea polycythemia vera
- Usage of hydroxyurea
- Side effects of hydroxyurea
- Side effect of hydroxyurea
- Usages of hydroxyurea
- Side effects of hydroxyurea chemotherapy