What is Hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine is in a class of drugs called antimalarials. It is used to prevent and treat acute attacks of malaria. It is also used to treat discoid or systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis in patients whose symptoms have not improved with other treatments.
Questions and answers on "Hydroxychloroquine"
Health resources related to Hydroxychloroquine
- Hydroxychloroquine and alcohol
- Ocular side effects of hydroxychloroquine
- Ic hydroxychloroquine 200mg
- Hydroxychloroquine and microgynon 30
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 200 mg tab
- Hydroxychloroquine blood monitoring
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate side effects
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 200 mg tablet
- Chronic daily headache with hydroxychloroquine
- Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg for hair