What is Hydromorphone?
Hydromorphone is an opioid pain medication, used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is a very potent centrally acting analgesic drug of the opioid class, and a derivative of morphine. Hydromorphone is commonly used in the hospital setting, mostly intravenously (IV) because its bioavailability of orally, rectally, and intranasally is very low.
Questions and answers on "Hydromorphone"
Health resources related to Hydromorphone
- Hydromorphone vs hydrocodone
- Hydromorphone oral to iv
- Hydromorphone 4 mg versus oxycontin
- Hydromorphone 4mg tablets
- Sense of smell hydromorphone
- Hydromorphone hydrochloride injection
- Injecting hydromorphone tablets
- Hydromorphone vs methadone
- Intrathecal hydromorphone dosing
- What is hydromorphone 2mg