What is Hydrocortisone?
It is a short acting corticosteroid similar to cortisol secreted by adrenal cortex. It is available with name Efcorline. It can be used to treat people who lack adequate stores of endogenous cortisol.
Questions and answers on "Hydrocortisone"
Health resources related to Hydrocortisone
- Swollen fingertips hydrocortisone
- Side effect of hydrocortisone
- Is hydrocortisone safe during pregnancy
- Is hydrocortisone poisonous for humans
- Hydrocortisone mucoadhesive buccal tablets
- Will taking hydrocortisone ointment for eczema help subside itching
- Uses of hydrocortisone
- Abotion pill and hydrocortisone
- Hydrocortisone tablets used in miracle mouthwash
- Hydrocortisone 20 mg side effects