Hmg/fsh injections

Questions and answers on "Hmg/fsh injections"

I am 30 years old unmarried girl. i am suffering from Primary Amenorrhea. i am taking treatment for that from last two months. According to my...

doctor1 MD

You are suffering from a condition known as hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HH). Your reports are consistent with the diagnosis...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.