What is Herceptin?
Herceptin is a monoclonal antibody that interferes with the her 2 neu receptor. Its main use is to treat certain breast cancers.
Questions and answers on "Herceptin"
Health resources related to Herceptin
- Ac herceptin taxol side effects
- Herceptin cancer treatment
- Herceptin injection adayar cancer hospital
- After effects of herceptin
- Treatment of herceptin induced cardiomyopathy
- How long is herceptin given
- Does herceptin slow hair growth
- Herceptin and joint pain
- Is herceptin chemotherapy
- Herceptin heart problems