What is Haloperidol?
It is a typical or first generation anti psychotic medicine. It acts by blocking D2 receptors in brain. It used in treatment of psychosis.
Questions and answers on "Haloperidol"
Health resources related to Haloperidol
- What are the side effects of haloperidol decanoate injection?
- Haloperidol side effects in adult
- Haloperidol depot injection
- Side effect of haloperidol
- Usages of haloperidol
- Haloperidol and pregnancy
- Haloperidol and male fertility
- Haloperidol in parkinson's
- Haloperidol side effects elderly
- What are the side effects and adult dosage of haloperidol