What is Glimepiride?
Glimepiride is a drug used to treat diabetes mellitus type 2. It stimulates pancreas to produce insulin and thereby reduces blood sugar levels.
Questions and answers on "Glimepiride"
Health resources related to Glimepiride
- Glimepiride and metformin side effects
- Accidentally took kombiglyze xr and glimepiride any complication
- Glimepiride breast tenderness
- Glimepiride 2mg tab
- Side effects of glimepiride
- Ic glimepiride 2 mg
- Glimepiride 4mg side effects
- What are the side effects of glimepiride and rosiglitazone?
- Glimepiride 1 mg tablet
- Glimepiride versus glipizide hypoglycemia