What is Ginseng?
The roots of several species of Panax (family Araliaceae), esteemed as of great medicinal virtue by the Chinese, used extensively as a “nutriceutical”; alleged to improve mental and physical functions.
Questions and answers on "Ginseng"
Health resources related to Ginseng
- Ginseng and birth control pills
- Ginseng and contraception pills
- Korean red ginseng tea health benefits
- North american ginseng side effects
- Dilmah green tea includes ginseng
- Green tea with ginseng blood thinners
- Ginseng and contraceptive pill
- The benefits of ginseng on acne
- Ginseng cellulite cream
- Ginseng uses and benefits