What is Gemfibrozil?
Gemfibrozil is a fibrate medicine which is used to reduce high levels of cholesterol in the blood. It is an alternative to statins and can be used safely in most patients.
Questions and answers on "Gemfibrozil"
Health resources related to Gemfibrozil
- Taking gemfibrozil and crestor speech is slurred side effect
- Gemfibrozil lopid 600 mg tablet
- Gemfibrozil night vs afternoon
- Gemfibrozil and simvastatin
- Gemfibrozil simvastatin combination
- Substitute for gemfibrozil
- Generic for gemfibrozil
- Does gemfibrozil cause weight gain
- Gemfibrozil and blood in feces
- Usages of gemfibrozil
Recent questions on Gemfibrozil