What is Ganoderma?
it is a genus of polypore mushroom which grow on wood,and used in biomedication.popularly they are known as bracket fungi.
Questions and answers on "Ganoderma"
Health resources related to Ganoderma
- Can ganoderma reduce creatnine levels
- The benefits of ganoderma
- Ganoderma lucidum side effects benefits
- Ganoderma lucidum benefits side effects
- Reishi ganoderma lucidum ling zhi
- Harmful health effects of ganoderma lucidum mushrooms
- Ganoderma reduce blood urea
- Ganoderma and down syndrome
- What is ganoderma extract
- Ganoderma clear blocked tubes