What is Galvus?
Vildagliptin (trade names Galvus, Zomelis, Jalra) is an oral anti-hyperglycemic agent (anti-diabetic drug) of the new dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor class of drugs. Vildagliptin has been shown to reduce hyperglycemia in type 2 diabetes mellitus .
Questions and answers on "Galvus"
Health resources related to Galvus
- Galvus met and hba1c
- Galvus met 50mg 500mg is it harmful
- Prescribed galvus met for type 2 diabetes ver costly alternative
- Is galvus met the best medication for diabetes
- Side effect of galvus
- High sgpt by galvus 50
- Galvus met side effects
- I am gaining weight with galvus met
- Does galvus met help in conceiving
- Sugar normal after treatment can i take galvus met