What is Furosemide?
A loop diuretic that acts by inhibiting reabsorption of sodium and chloride in the ascending loop of Henle. Produces profound diuresis with increased excretion of calcium, magnesium, bicarbonate, ammonium, and phosphate.
Questions and answers on "Furosemide"
Health resources related to Furosemide
- Iv furosemide infusion
- Why is furosemide banned
- Furosemide in kidney failure
- Furosemide and sperm production
- Furosemide vs hydrochlorothiazide diuretics
- Does furosemide lower blood pressure
- Furosemide side effects alcohol
- Furosemide 20 mg tab
- Furosemide infusion bnf
- Side effects of furosemide tablets