What is Fosinopril?
An angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, Fosinopril, is an anti-hypertensive drug.
Questions and answers on "Fosinopril"
Health resources related to Fosinopril
- Fosinopril and lisinopril same drug
- Mg fosinopril sodium tablets
- Fosinopril na 10mg
- Fosinopril sodium and hydrochlorothiazide
- What are the side effects of fosinopril and hydrochlorothiazide?
- Fosinopril na 20mg
- Fosinopril side effects
- Fosinopril to lisinopril
- Side effect of Fosinopril
- Fosinopril sodium side effects