What is Fluvoxamine?
Fluvoxamine is a medication which functions as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and σ1 receptor agonist. Fluvoxamine is used primarily for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Questions and answers on "Fluvoxamine"
Health resources related to Fluvoxamine
- Fluvoxamine vs fluoxetine
- Can i stopp fluvoxamine and take nexito 20mg
- Marijuana fluvoxamine
- Fluvoxamine and fluoxetine
- Fluvoxamine drug side effects
- Fluvoxamine maleate and duromine
- Fluvoxamine maleate 100 mg tab
- Fluvoxamine side effects
- Will fluvoxamine help lose weight
- Fluvoxamine sperm morphology
Recent questions on Fluvoxamine