What is Fluocinonide?
This is a type of steroid mostly used topically for skin diseases like eczema, dermatitis to relieve itching, burning, local irritation, dryness. It should not be used near eyes, used only externally as gel or ointment.
Questions and answers on "Fluocinonide"
Health resources related to Fluocinonide
- Fluocinonide 0.05% solution for scalp
- Fluocinonide cream 0.05% side effects
- Fluocinonide serious side effects
- Does fluocinonide help regrow hair
- Fluocinonide 0.05 ointment
- Fluocinonide gel usp 0.05 uses
- Fluocinonide 0.05% for hair loss
- Fluocinonide gel for canker sores
- Fluocinonide ointment usp 0.05
- Fluocinonide on face