What is Flomax?
Flomax is a popular brand name for generic drug Tamsulosin which is an antagonist of alpha1A adrenoceptors in the prostate gland. It is usually used for symptomatic relief in a condition called as Benign hypertrophy of prostate (BHP) where there are symptoms of difficulty voiding urine, urinary incontinence, urgency, dribbling etc.
Questions and answers on "Flomax"
Health resources related to Flomax
- Why can't flomax be opened
- Is there a smaller dosage for flomax available
- Flomax 0.4 mg side effects
- Ear ringing and flomax
- Flomax drug interactions
- Flomax and cialis interaction
- Feeling tired could i take flomax
- Flomax and cipro interaction
- Is it safe to take flomax for urinary infection
- Does drinking wine interact with flomax