What is Flecainide?
Flecainide is an antiarrhythmic agent used to prevent and treat tachyarrhythmias (abnormal fast rhythms of the heart). It is used to treat a variety of cardiac arrhythmias including paroxysmal atrial fibrillation (episodic irregular heartbeat originating in the upper chamber of the heart), paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia and ventricular tachycardia
Questions and answers on "Flecainide"
Health resources related to Flecainide
- How long does it take for flecainide to leave your body
- Flecainide acetate menstruation
- How to pronounce flecainide
- How long is flecainide in your system
- Flecainide and fluoxetine
- Flecainide depression
- Flecainide raise cholesterol levels
- Flecainide and atrial fib
- Flecainide and cipro
- Flecainide 50mg tablets