What is Fiorinal?
Fiorinal contains a combination of aspirin, butalbital, and caffeine. It is used as pain reliever, as well as an anti-inflammatory, central nervous system stimulant and a fever reducer. It is also used for tension headache.
Questions and answers on "Fiorinal"
Health resources related to Fiorinal
- Is back, leg, or stomach pains a side effect of fiorinal with codeine iii?
- Fiorinal with codeine for migraines
- Fiorinal 3 with codeine
- Is fiorinal a narcotic
- Is red skin lesions, often with a purple center a side effect of fiorinal with codeine?
- Fiorinal with codeine dosage
- Fiorinal for migraine headaches
- Fiorinal with codeine generic
- Fiorinal without codeine
- Generic for fiorinal