What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl is a potent, synthetic opioid analgesic with a rapid onset and short duration of action. It is a strong agonist at the μ-opioid receptors.
Questions and answers on "Fentanyl"
Health resources related to Fentanyl
- Butrans patch vs fentanyl patch
- Fentanyl pain patch side effects
- Fentanyl 12.5 mcg
- Remifentanil versus fentanyl
- Fentanyl patch placement
- Fentanyl pain patch
- How long does fentanyl stay in your urine
- Fentanyl, nuvigil and prednisone at same time
- Fentanyl patch street value
- Is fentanyl safe during pregnancy