What is Excedrin?
Excedrin is an over-the-counter headache pain reliever, typically in the form of tablets or caplets. It contains acetaminophen (Tylenol), aspirin, and caffeine.
Questions and answers on "Excedrin"
Health resources related to Excedrin
- Excedrin extra strength 250 ct
- Can excedrin cause nosebleeds
- Can i take excedrin with doxycycline
- Excedrin cause palpitation
- I have been chewing one to five excedrin a day for about 5 y
- Usage of Excedrin
- Nutrex lipo 6 and excedrin
- Excedrin migraine extra strength
- Excedrin and a runners legs is it dangerous
- Can excedrin cause heart palpitation