What is Epilim?
Sodium valproate or valproate sodium is the sodium salt of valproic acid and is an anticonvulsant used in the treatment of epilepsy, anorexia nervosa, panic attack, anxiety disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, migraine and bipolar disorder, as well as other psychiatric conditions requiring the administration of a mood stabiliser.
Questions and answers on "Epilim"
Health resources related to Epilim
- Taking antibiotics when on epilim
- Epilim and teeth problems
- Epilim and sunburn
- Epilim for tension headaches
- How long does epilim stay in your system
- Can epilim cause headaches
- Epilim weight gain and lap band surgery
- How to lose weight while taking epilim
- Can epilim overdose cause cirrhosis
- Epilim withdrawal and menses