What is Ecstasy?
Ecstasy – It is 3,4-methylene-dioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) – is one of the most controlled drug used in clubs, concerts and parties. It causes marked depletion of 5-HT from brain tissue in the first few hours following drug administration giving euphoria, changes in perception (sound &light), a reduction in defensiveness (negative affect), emotional openness, empathy.
Questions and answers on "Ecstasy"
Health resources related to Ecstasy
- Ecstasy roof of my mouth hurts
- Female bleeding associated with taking ecstasy
- Can you take ecstasy with metoprolol
- Ecstasy irregular heartbeat
- Can ecstasy cause hyperthyroidism
- Blue ecstasy pills
- Ecstasy effects on pregnancy one time first month
- Anesthetization i took ecstasy
- Numb arm from ecstasy
- Pain in left arm after ecstasy