What is Dutasteride?
dutasteride is a synthetic 4azasteroid compound speecific inhibitor of type one as well as type two inoforms of steroid five alpha reductase very useful for treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic heperplaise in men
Questions and answers on "Dutasteride"
Health resources related to Dutasteride
- Dutasteride vs finasteride
- Usage of dutasteride
- Dutasteride vs propecia
- What are the side effects of dutasteride and tamsulosin?
- Dutasteride dosage for hair loss
- Dutasteride hair loss
- Does dutasteride prevent hair loss
- Dutasteride vs finasteride hair loss
- Dutasteride side effects
- Is dutasteride better than propecia