What is Duromine?
It is a psychostimulant drug of the phenethylamine class, with pharmacology similar to amphetamine. It is used medically as an appetite suppressant.
Questions and answers on "Duromine"
Health resources related to Duromine
- Can antibiotics be taken with duromine
- Reflux while on duromine
- Mix duromine cigarettes
- Will an antihistamine help reduce the side effects of duromine
- Swelling of abdomen from duromine
- Does duromine causes pimples
- Duromine and sleeping tablets
- Will duromine effect egg quality
- Duromine affects on teeth
- Does duromine cause hair loss