What is Dorzolamide?
It is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor which acts by decreasing the production of aqueous humour.It is optically applied in the form of a 2% eye drops.
Questions and answers on "Dorzolamide"
Health resources related to Dorzolamide
- Usage of Dorzolamide
- Dorzolamide hydrochloride side effects
- Dorzolamide eye drops side effects
- Dorzolamide 2% eye drops
- Side effects of dorzolamide timolol
- Dorzolamide hydrochloride timolol maleate
- Dorzolamide timolol eye drops
- Dorzolamide hcl side effects
- Side effect of Dorzolamide
- Side effects of dorzolamide