What is Diprobase?
Diprobase is an emollient, specifically targeted at eczema and dermatitis. It is an occlusive emollient, meaning that it restores the layer of oil on the surface of the skin to slow water loss. This gives its tendency to make the applied area sticky.
Questions and answers on "Diprobase"
Health resources related to Diprobase
- Diprobase knuckles itching stress
- Can i use diprobase on itchy penis
- Side effect of Diprobase
- Diprobase and coloured urine
- Diprobase cream for masturbation?
- Can i use diprobase under foreskin
- Is diprobase a good lube
- Can diprobase be used for masturbatimg
- Can you use diprobase on penis
- Usage of Diprobase