What is Dihydrotestosterone?
Dihydrotestosterone is a sex steroid and androgen hormone. The enzyme 5α-reductase synthesizes DHT in the prostate, testes, hair follicles, and adrenal glands. This enzyme reduces the 4,5 double-bond of the hormone testosterone.
Questions and answers on "Dihydrotestosterone"
Health resources related to Dihydrotestosterone
- What poisons contain dihydrotestosterone
- Side effect of dihydrotestosterone
- Dihydrotestosterone problems
- Dihydrotestosterone blood work
- Normal dihydrotestosterone levels
- What does dihydrotestosterone mean
- Dihydrotestosterone tablets
- What is the meaning of low dihydrotestosterone
- Effect of dihydrotestosterone on married life
- Dihydrotestosterone market name