What is Dicloxacillin?
Dicloxacillin (INN) is a narrow-spectrum β-Lactam antibiotic of the penicillin class. It is used to treat infections caused by susceptible Gram-positive bacteria. It is active against beta-lactamase-producing organisms such as Staphylococcus aureus, which would otherwise be resistant to most penicillins. It is very similar to flucloxacillin and these two agents are considered interchangeable. Dicloxacillin is available under a variety of trade names including Diclocil (BMS).
Questions and answers on "Dicloxacillin"
Health resources related to Dicloxacillin
- Dicloxacillin head aches heart beat
- What is dicloxacillin used for
- Can i take dicloxacillin for cold
- Side effects of dicloxacillin
- Dicloxacillin safe while breastfeeding
- Dicloxacillin 500 mg
- Dicloxacillin bad taste
- Usage of dicloxacillin
- Dicloxacillin 500mg can i drink alcohol
- Dicloxacillin dosage for mastitis