What is Diazepam?
Diazepam is an anxiolytic drug. In lower dose it works as an anxiolytic. In a little higher dose it can be used safely for whom there is a sleep disturbance. It can be used in status epilepticus also. Comparatively a safe drug.
Questions and answers on "Diazepam"
Health resources related to Diazepam
- Does diazepam contain acetylsalicylic acid
- Diazepam 5 mg high
- Diazepam side effects 2mg
- Diazepam when 7 weeks pregnant
- How much diazepam can be taken at one tume
- Is diazepam stronger than quetiapine
- Diazepam for insomnia
- Will stopping diazepam cause any problem
- Doctor prescribed diazepam for my dizziness
- Diazepam is it a narcotic