What is Dexamethasone?
A potent synthetic analogue of cortisol, with similar biologic action; used as an antiinflammatory agent and as a test material for adrenal cortical function.
Questions and answers on "Dexamethasone"
Health resources related to Dexamethasone
- Dexamethasone nasal drops
- Dexamethasone with levaquin to treat cough
- Dexamethasone treatment for croup
- Small red dots dexamethasone
- Dexamethasone weaning side effects
- Ppd test and dexamethasone
- Coming off dexamethasone
- Will dexamethasone affect heart and kidney after prolonged use
- Side effects of dexamethasone
- Can dexamethasone be crushed