What is Cyproterone?
Cyproterone is a steroidal antiandrogen. It is anacylated derivative, cyproterone acetate, which is widely used clinically as an antiandrogen and progestin. It is used to treat prostate cancer symptoms.
Questions and answers on "Cyproterone"
Health resources related to Cyproterone
- Alternative drug which contain cyproterone acetate and estradiol
- Cyproterone acetate acne
- Cyproterone as morning after pill
- Cyproterone acetate dose
- Side effect of cyproterone
- Emergency birth control cyproterone
- Usage of cyproterone
- Usages of cyproterone
- Cipla cyproterone acetate
- Cyproterone acetate side effects